Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Product Plug: John Frieda Foam Hair Dye

I have a genetic history of getting premature grey/white hairs (my mother says I should blame her mother). I started to get them when I was 18 and have dyed ever since. To say the least, I have gotten relatively good at dying my own hair at home and have tried a wide variety of home hair dye products. This one is the only one I will ever use.


John Frieda's products are not only good quality but the color will last and be vibrant. My hair stylist was surprised by the evenness and great quality of my results. She attests that it looks professionally done. At first, I was against the foam craze but this product really lives up to my highest expectations. Follow the directions carefully and it will even dye the most stubborn hair. I like to buy mine on Amazon.com and follow up a few days a week with the Radiant Red Conditioner (or any other color you choose).

No comments:

Post a Comment