Sunday, June 2, 2013

Happy June!

Lots of fun things are coming up and I can't believe there is only 1 month  of school left until my students leave middle school and go to the high school. This year seems to have passed so quickly. PLUS, today marks 1 month before my 26th birthday. June calls for making arrangements for weddings and bridal showers which is fun and semi-stressful. Additionally, I have been stuck in a food routine the past few weeks so nothing new for this foodie but I did make Eggplant Parmesan which I will share with you all later today or during the week.

Right now Boston, and much of New England, are in a bit of a heat wave. 90s, sticky and humid. Not much fun so weekend activities have been planned around air conditioning and iced beverages. I do have a new liquor drink that is the cat's pajamas (whatever that means but the takeaway is that its delicious). Super simply and bright and happy and I love it.


Miss Classy Bone's Ginger Bourbon

Ingredients

  • Bourbon
  • Ginger Ale (diet or regular)
  • Ice
  • Lime

Directions

  1. Take a glass and add some ice (I like using the large whiskey cubes here but 4 ice cubes will be fine). 
  2. Pour in 1.5 to 2 shots of Bourbon on top of ice. 
  3. Squeeze 1/8th wedge of a lime on top of bourbon and add wedge. 
  4. Fill glass with ginger ale. 
  5. Drink then repeat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment