Monday, April 29, 2013

Catch-Up

Hey Classy Bones Readers,

Sorry for the lack of updates. There has been some changes this past week. I have a kitty who is playful and happy and super cute. I brought him to the vet to get some booster shots. He is about 10 weeks old. He has met some of my friends and is such a good cuddler.


It is also that time of the year where I have been actively searching for a better teaching position. Recently, this past week, I had an interview and was called in for a demo lesson. I haven't heard back yet so I will keep you updated.

I am planning for some new recipes this week and am excited to share them and get back to blogging. Eggplant stacks, Mashed Garlic Cauliflower, Cheese Wontons, Creamy Asiago Chicken and Maple Roasted Carrots. YUMMY!

Hope everyone had a great week. Blog soon!

Miss Classy Bones


No comments:

Post a Comment