Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A month gone by

Wholey Moley! I haven't updated the CB for a whole month. Craziness! I definitely have been busy. Job interviews. Birthdays. Bridal shower planning and partying. Travelling. Phish shows. New recipes. All of which will eventually work their way back here.

To start off, the school year has ended and the job search continues. There have been some close hires but no offers on the table. I have taken a job with a temp agency in Harvard Square for some summer work.

July 2nd was my birthday and it was low-key and fun. A few close friends came out for beers, pizza and candlepin bowling. Matt did well on the gifting front and surprised me with vanilla birthday cake.

A few days prior to my birthday was Nora's bridal shower. It rocked and was an ultimate success. I have to give lots of credit to the MotB and MoH for pulling it all together in the end. It was great to see some old friends and meet some new ones.

Me, Bride Nora and Bridesmaid Tova

I was in Saratoga Springs, NY this past weekend. Matt and I attended 2 out of 3 days of Phish shows. It was crazy hot and sweaty but fun none-the-less. It was nice to relax by the lake and I think Matt and I will take advantage of his parent's house more this summer. 

Coming up is my friend from high school's wedding on July 19th. I will post some drink and food recipes in the upcoming days that include but are not limited to Flax Goji Apple Berry Smoothie, Gin Berry Spritzer and Hand-rolled Chicken Meatballs. Until then, stay classy CB readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment